Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MY LIFE SUCKS...

but only for the time being. Things will get better like always. I just don't understand why it has to pour so hard when it rains.

My birthday party is still coming along nicely. Olga and I picked up one keg shell last night. The party is still going to be the 28th. Since I can't have the boxing ring then I don't want anything else and I decided that I wouldn't have any fun with a moon bounce. So, the party will just be another one of those keggers.

Other than almost turning 21 life pretty much sucks right now. Too much has happened as far as bad things go. It mainly has to do with financial issues and those always suck.

My car is broken...again. This time it wasn't anyone's fault and I don't know what happened. I promise I didn't do anything wrong. My brother and my dad (who are awesome) came last night to tow it to Victoria. I am going to be car-less for a week or so.

Hopefully they can get it fixed by the time I move into my new apartment next week. Then when they come up here to help me move I can go back with them to bring my car back.

I'm excited about moving into my new apartment but I am not excited about all of the money I am going to be spending within the next two weeks. Does anyone want to give me like a million dollars? I could be your bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home