Saturday, May 06, 2006

WHY DON'T I POST ANYMORE?

It's raining outside. As much as I love the rain I'm a little disappointed. Rain for today means no Fiesta Texas. It's 8:25am and I don't have to be at work till 2 now. My life sucks.

Finals are almost fucking over and thank God. This was a really boring, awful, and stressful semester. My grades are going to suck but at least it's over. I made it through another semester in which I am hoping it to be my worst. God knows that I can't go through another one like this.

I got all of my hard finals out of the way and it's great. My spanish final was hard and long, my english final I didn't even study for and made an 88, and my calculus final was really hard. I took up the entire 2 1/2 hours to finish it but I am pretty confident.

Michelle and I are leaving for Spain in less than a week from now. I still have so much to do and so many people to see. I don't have a day off till I leave. It sucks but I need the money.

I think I'm going to try to sleep some more till I have to be at work. Take it sleazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home